2004 2200V $23,650

CG RYAN

This looks like same boat I looked at last fall in Islmorada that had some stringer issues repaired by MBC.  I talked to factory and they pulled file and explained what had been done and we're confident in fix.

I am not 100% but seems like same boat to me so if someone is indeed interested, just something to ask about.  I was set to buy it when another deal popped up.

Caribee here, this is our trade for sale. We sold it new to the original and only owner so any such repairs would have been facilitated through us, just to be sure we called Maverick to verify this hull has never been back to the factory for repairs. 

The boat does not have a trailer. It is a very clean rig and someone will be getting a good deal on it! 

Thanks

On 8/3/2017 at 0:28 PM, CBS said:

Caribee here, this is our trade for sale. We sold it new to the original and only owner so any such repairs would have been facilitated through us, just to be sure we called Maverick to verify this hull has never been back to the factory for repairs. 

The boat does not have a trailer. It is a very clean rig and someone will be getting a good deal on it! 

Thanks

👍🏻

Glad you clarified that 

Archived