Minkota for lt20 1993

Ive got a rebuilt 1993 lt20 with a 150 vmax on the back and want to know what size minkota i will need to run this efficently. I will bow mount and use the system. Also if anyone has a manual for this boat with wiring info etc or complete specs.

All help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

There are two members of the forum currently rebuilding LTs and 18 and a 20. They will probably see this and jump in to help you. You need to register as an owner, also, so that you can recieve and send private messgaes. This way you can correspond with a member off forum.

For the TM. I would get the biggest 24volt you can and the 60 inch shaft. This way you won't blow it out of the water iff there is some chop or wakes to deal with. You may not need all the power of a 75-80 thrust, but when you are trying to get out of a shallow back bay into a wind, you will be alot happier.

Thanks for all the answers. Just new to this forum. I will register as an owner with some pics of the boat. It was rebuilt in 2006 in the us and looks like a brand new boat. It Was not used and shipped to australia. I really love it for Hervey bay conditions and the misses loves driving it and fishing with me. Got a few jobs to do. Next job is a leaning bar for when I'm fly casting. Ive got a great idea and any pics of anyone else would be great.

Thanks again for all the help.

You could rig something to fit in a gl***ed in seat mount, to keep the deck clear when not in use, but most states side have a removable leaning bar that goes on the back of a casting platform. Ill try to find some pics, but you can see them by just googling casting platforms.

Archived