Stainless console rod holders

HewesYourDaddy

they are common, just pick a style you like and fits where you want it mounted.  can be singles mounted side by side or 2-3-4 already mounted to a bar. (my choice). seen a nice one with 3-4 holders mounted on a bar and holders were staggered at different hts. goole stainless rod holders and a ton will show up. take pics of what you got please.

14 hours ago, HoneyB said:

http://www.gemlux.com/catalog/rod-holders

Not sure about the "Pathfinder" rod holders, I have not seen them on there site

I'm 100% positive that they make them and they have them, I have had them in my hand recently. The shop is only a few miles from my house, I stop by there often. Call them, they'll confirm they have them. 

2 hours ago, HoneyB said:

Oh I'm sure they make them. Heck they make everything for everybody. I was just saying they were not listed on the site. 

Someone here told me years ago that Gemlux made them, and like you, I couldn't find them on their site. When I was making my new seat/hatches I stopped in there several times picking up hinges and latches...which is when I saw the "Pathfinder" rod holders for the first time. They're expensive as heck if I remember correctly. 

Well,  the way I look at it...you can buy Gemlux rod holders from Gemlux for 54 bucks apiece.  8 x 54 = 432.  Or you can buy the same Gemlux ones from here for 192!  http://www.searay-parts.com/Stainless-steel-fishing-rod-holder-p/215530 gem.htm    I bought 10 from them,  8 @ 30 degree angle and 2 @ 0 degree for mounting in the front deck.  $240.00 will pay for lots of gas.

That's good info. They're supposed to be moving across town (closer to my house) to a new show room, with install bays. I'm looking forward to seeing the new place!

Like Redrum said, you can get the ones from Flounder Pounder, they just won't have "Pathfinder" cast into them. As bad as I wanted stainless rod holders, I couldn't justify the expense. I cleaned mine up with soap and water, then hit them with black rattle can....I did polish the screw heads, so that counts for something, right?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived