CL master angler - dual rod locker

flatwater

Even with issues, that boat is a good deal if the hull is in good shape.   Repower that thing for 3-6K unless you really wanted to go to a 4 stroke and you still have some upside.   

I am always amazed that folks post pics of a dirty boat, though.  Always makes me nervous.  If dirt that is super easy to address isn't dealt with, what else is ignored?

Having said that, I'd probably jump on it in a heartbeat if I were in the market, though I like the single rod locker a little more for the convenience of quick access on one side and security (and more storage) on the other.

2 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

Even with issues, that boat is a good deal if the hull is in good shape.   Repower that thing for 3-6K unless you really wanted to go to a 4 stroke and you still have some upside.   

I am always amazed that folks post pics of a dirty boat, though.  Always makes me nervous.  If dirt that is super easy to address isn't dealt with, what else is ignored?

Having said that, I'd probably jump on it in a heartbeat if I were in the market, though I like the single rod locker a little more for the convenience of quick access on one side and security (and more storage) on the other.

I agree. I never mind elbow grease though. I'll take a dirty boat if it's 3k cheaper than a clean one! 

Elbow grease is dirt cheap!

8 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

I agree about dirty boats, but nice also agree with getting the $ down because the owner is to lazy to properly clean their boat. The one thing it doesn't help with is getting the wife on board, dirty boats don't help sell the wife.

Archived