Size of Battery Space on 2500 Hybrid?

marzomi

Skip

I'm getting ready to order my 2500 and i'm putting my shopping list together. Is there any way i can get some real specs on the battery compartment so i can determine what im doing with it.  My plan is to run a crank + house battery and 3 trolling motor batteries. So i would need room for 5. 

2 minutes ago, InshoreMarSpec said:

If no freshwater tank will fit more.

Thanks for the response but without being able to visualize not having a boat in front of me I just want  a

its x inches wide by y inches long  kind of answer.... 

or a , "hey i have a 2500 and i have 3 group 31 trolling motor batteries along with a group 27 cranker and a group 29 house and there's room to spare "

Can anyone with a 2500 please  take a measurement if at all possible.

The compartment is 52.96" long and 27.80" wide, it will hold 5 Series 31 batteries plus the 6 gallon FW tank and pump.   I have a picture of the compartment but cannot cut and paste itr here, if you email me I can forward it, slyshon@maverickboatgroup.com

Skip 

2 minutes ago, JEM said:

Nothin' like factory service!  Well done.  I believe you would be hard pressed to find another boat manufacturer to respond like that so quickly.

I agree,  just an added reason to why my deposit on my 2018 2500 will be down by this friday....   hopefully

Archived