Work is Good

charlie johnson

I can tell you with absolute certainty that everyone one here wants to go on a photo shoot until they actually go on a photo shoot. Once they've been on one they tend to hide when we ask for volunteers. We we do a full on shoot, it is a real long and tough day.

However, today was a low impact event and a very beautiful morning to boot. 90% video walk through. I think Charlie cast 4 times, maybe less and the baby blew up the plug. It never gets old.

The new Redfishers are definitely lighter, sit better in the water, and are easier to pole and to get around on. We're going to sell a ton of them ! :)

I can tell you with absolute certainty that everyone one here wants to go on a photo shoot until they actually go on a photo shoot. Once they've been on one they tend to hide when we ask for volunteers. We we do a full on shoot, it is a real long and tough day.

However, today was a low impact event and a very beautiful morning to boot. 90% video walk through. I think Charlie cast 4 times, maybe less and the baby blew up the plug. It never gets old.

The new Redfishers are definitely lighter, sit better in the water, and are easier to pole and to get around on. We're going to sell a ton of them ! :)

So let me understand....

Get up 0700 go to factory, hook up new boat...ride to inlet and lauch boat....oooooh....I'm really sweating now...

Drive around for 6-7 hours in a boat, on the water, shooting a hand made video...maybe have the boss take you to lunch on the water..discuss next shots, etc. etc....

Look out on the water....great views...cast a few times....maybe smoke a stogie.

Drive back to dock, load the trailer, drive back to office/factory....

Ooohhh I'm so sweaty now............

Hmmmmm how about my day....

up at 0330....pack, have some coffee, check email and then head to airport...

Have a TSA agent grope me, take off shoes, load and unload all my PC's...

Sit in airport lounge....ooooh...it's now 0505....

Stand in line, get on plane, hot, fat tired, people pushing shoving....

buckle up...ooooh...the plane is now late...sit on plane for 1.5 hours on runway...no food, no water....

Fly to Atlanta, arrival, gate E1, last one on on the last terminal....walk for 20 minutes to the Marta....

Get on the marta.....shelp my luggage on the train....hot, sweaty people, all angry on the train going to work...

Oh.....it's now 0945....

Sit on train for an hour, take the train...shelp the luggage off the train to taxi stand....

Taxi to the office.....

Arrive at office..it's now 1100 hours....I've been up and working / traveling for nearly 7 1/2 hours...

Oohhh.....BTW, now I have to go to work till 6pm....pick up chinese food, go to hotel...eat alone...ohhh, it's now 730 pm

Hmmmmmmmm....

Yes, I agree, day on the water is a tough day :) :)

dc

You will sell a ton!!! That was the first thing I noticed - floating nice and level even with someone on the stern. Great!

Archived