Meet up parking spot

Hi all,

I thought I would report back.......I parked my car this weekend (Saturday) at the visitor center with no incident.

We had an action packed day with lots of small snook's in Hells Bay. It was my first time in that area and WOW it was very cool.

Thanks!

As I recall can be a little skinny getting in but don’t remember any problems once inside. I wouldn’t take a Pathfinder in there but just my opinion.  The biggest problem was not running into the dead ends running the river to get in. That was back before we had all the toys, ie gps.

If you're using a Garmin GPS to find your way back into Hell's Bay, you might have some difficulty. Garmin's charts are extremely inaccurate in that area. In the past, I have used Google Earth to plot waypoints into Hell's Bay and manually transferred those coordinates into my Garmin GPS. It works very well if you create a waypoint at each turn along your intended route. Don't be concerned that your Garmin chart shows your waypoints to be up in the forrest, it's the inaccuracy of their charts which causes this.

Archived