2005 Maverick 21' MA on BT

FMB MEGALOPS

Not mine,

Check out these hours and original owner. These are killing me!!! 

I think this just got listed. 

2005 Maverick 21 Master Angler

Original owner of this 2005 21' Maverick Master Angler with carbon kevlar hull only 199 hours on the original 05 Yamaha 250 Vmax. Boat has always been professionally maintained and serviced by Fort Myers Marine it's fully loaded and ready to fish. Options include: 62 gal fuel tank, 50 gal main rear livewell with recirculating pump, 40 gal release well, 20 gal front livewell, 24 volt Motor-Guide 82lb thrust trolley motor with brand new head, 8ft Power Pole Blade, Lowrance GPS/fishfinder, 6" jack plate with blinker switch, new Fusion stereo with new Pioneer speakers, 11 rod holders with aditional 12 under gunwale lockable rod storage, Lenco trim tabs, and a poling platform. Also comes with a 2-piece fiberglass push pole and a Boat Master Trailerwith a spare tire. This is the low hour fishing machine you've been looking for! Drafts about 12'' of water runs in less. Super smooth dry ride with top speeds over 60mph. It has only touched the water about 3 times without a wrap on the sides so the gelcoat looks brand new still. This is a very sought after boat with very few on the market. Ordering a bay boat soon is the only reason for selling. Price is $31,500 please call or text Cory at 239-410-2897 for any questions. 

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2005-maverick-21-master-angler-103189282/

My hpdi was a nightmare when my uncle owned it. It never got used and it spent too many days in the shop. I've owned it now for just over a year and I run it every weekend. I never run ethanol fuels and it gets ring free religiously.  So far it's been running great since I stopped using yamaha lube. That stuff fouled my plugs for some reason?

4 hours ago, J.N said:

My hpdi was a nightmare when my uncle owned it. It never got used and it spent too many days in the shop. I've owned it now for just over a year and I run it every weekend. I never run ethanol fuels and it gets ring free religiously.  So far it's been running great since I stopped using yamaha lube. That stuff fouled my plugs for some reason?

Correct... HPDI's need clean - corn free fuel, good semi/full synthetic oil and need to be run hard before putting it back on the trailer.  You also need to be religious with seasonal servicing. 

Archived