2005 Pathfinder 2000v

InshoreMarSpec

Well, its time to sadly say I'm going to sell my 1 owner Pathfinder. Not getting to use very much lately and I've gone thru the boat and upgraded just about everything lately. The boat is a 2005 with a 2008 150 ETEC. The engine I believe has around 550-600 hrs. and has NO mechanical issues. Serviced every year by myself and Precision Outboards in Delray. This boat is COMPLETELY loaded with the following items: 36v MinnKota Ulterra installed last year, Stealth AC/DC charging system, Brand new optima AGM batteries, Fusion and JL Audio stereo system with JL Audio amp and Bluetooth, Salt and Freshwater system, Dive ladder and platform, Has 3 multi color changing underwater lights, Twin Simrad 8" Hybrid touch units with chirp and total scan transducers (1 bronze thru hull and 1 transom mount, All new wiring pumps, lights, switches, breakers and custom switch panel. New 8' Black Bimini top along with Taco aluminum out riggers.Custom grab bars for console, Poling Platform, Casting Platform, A BRAND NEW NEVER USED 8' PowerPole Series 2 out of the box. Last year I removed the console and glassed every hole in it and painted it with Awlcraft 2000 moon dust as well as the floor with fresh non skid. This must is completely loaded and is ready to fish. Trail is a 2010 Dual axle Continental trail with dual brakes (trailer needs some work) Asking 28,000 obo Bob 954-471-9353 or PM me

pathfinder1.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg