Nov . 28th Tampa Bay South Shore

dabear

Went out Tuesday Nov. 28th (south shore tampa bay) seen all kinds of 20 fish plus schools of really way larger than average Jacks next to about every mangrove that we fished today . Wife caught one on 10 lb tackle about 38 inches long took 150 yards of line we had to chase it with the trolling motor to keep line on her reel .. Not a dream fish but was a great way to start the day and a lot of fun . All kinds of snook , mullet , jacks , all over but third trip we didnt catch and release a red . Joe R

T

9 minutes ago, linesider 159 said:

Been hearing reports of reds being tough. Ive got a tourney this Saturday so it will be interesting having not fished the bay in a month

Linesider I cant tell you where to get them but I can tell you coach bay, little manatee area , Joes Bay area apollo beach docks have not had any keepers that We have caught in three weeks .lots of snook some nice size around but no slot size reds . 

13 hours ago, lurem said:

Excellent report dabear!! Glad Diane is feeling  better and kicking your butt at fishng! Haha

It doesn't get better than this she is doing great , we had a chance to spend the morning on the water , boat ran great fish where hungry and she came in second fishing . I would call that fantastic day . 

4 hours ago, hurricane said:

I fished the South East shore Sunday and did pretty well before the tide got too low. My buddy and me both slammed, Trout Red and Snook. Snook were smaller 20-24" couple trout were 18" and the Reds were 24-25". So nothing huge, but steady action and all artificial.

Way to go hurricane , I am hoping to get out the start of next week again and hope some of them 25 inch reds want to come out and play. We catch and release them all so they can become giants .  Joe R 

Archived