2006 18 Maverick MA w/F150

FMB MEGALOPS

31 minutes ago, MtPVOL said:

Is this boat worth this considering the 2007 just posted was $21,500. 

I have cash and ready to pull the trigger on a MA but this boat is just out of my budget and I’m really looking for a 17’.  

The one that was for 21,500 had 600 plus hours, this one is half, that in my opinion is worth at least 2-3 grand.

1 hour ago, MtPVOL said:

Is this boat worth this considering the 2007 just posted was $21,500. 

I have cash and ready to pull the trigger on a MA but this boat is just out of my budget and I’m really looking for a 17’.  

Make him an offer that you would be comfortable/happy paying for the boat, hopefully that'll resolve any buyers remorse concerns.  Or, wait till that 17' comes along!

Whether 300-400 hours on one F150, or 600-700 hours on another, I don't think it really makes that much of a difference as long as it was cared for.  Those motors can easily go for thousands of hours if well maintained.  Others may disagree with me here but I really can't see that much of a difference in market value from one over the other with those hours.  I would be more focused on whether everything as a whole looks well maintained.  If anything looks neglected than I wonder whether the motor has been too. 

• Like 4