2007 18 master angler for you fanatics

linesider 159

Pretty boat and Stars and Stripes Blue is a nice touch.  Now I know what mine would look like with white. One thing that immediately jumps out is the console. The larger consoles were used around the 2000 time frame and that's a late 90s console. I wonder why the smaller one is there and if it's original.

11 minutes ago, Nag Juice said:

Pretty boat and Stars and Stripes Blue is a nice touch.  Now I know what mine would look like with white. One thing that immediately jumps out is the console. The larger consoles were used around the 2000 time frame and that's a late 90s console. I wonder why the smaller one is there and if it's original.

Is it because it's a side console? Don't see many side consoles. 

5 hours ago, Nag Juice said:

If I remember correctly its called the "guide console". Smaller and no seat/storage up front.

Archived