Selling 2001 22ft Pathfinder question

TarponTim

I have been thinking of selling my boat since I just don't use it as much as I use to anymore. I'm in no rush and was just wondering what a fair price to ask for this year and the size. I know mine is not perfect but, it just needs some cosmetic work. This past year I have had the engine completely serviced, and new trailer built and a few other things. The boat has a t-top, powerpole, Bluetooth stereo system, lowrance elite 5 unit. The minor issues are the t-top canvas leaks, trolling motor is old but works and I have spare also a Motorguide 71lb. I did some crappy work to fix nicks and scrapes in the keel but have a new keel guard also. The console has always been loose and I never made the effort to really fix it right. I also removed the cushion seats and made starboard hatches with seadeck on them. Anyways if anyone is interested in might post it for like $14500 if that's fair. Also if anyone is looking let me know I can send you some pics. The trailer is a double axle with brakes I had made at Caribbean Trailers.

1 hour ago, hurricane said:

Based on the pics, it seems like you understate the condition of the boat a little. Im with Lap, I think you could get a little more. Although a little more tends to mean, more tire kickers and more time dealing with the sale. A good price makes for a fast easy sale.

x2 nice looking rig.

30 minutes ago, justfish said:

This baby will sell quick at that price. I think you are leaving quite a bit on table honestly...

Agreee...you can always go down.....hard to go up.

and be sure to get that "cash" money....get ready to get every scam person in the world who has African Princes as cousins who want to buy your boat and "need" your bank account information to "wire transfer" directly to you....where their "Agent" will pick up the boat.

dc

I have the exact same boat. I bought mine about 3 years ago for 19k with basically the same features you have on yours, maybe a bit better condition. I get compliments all the time on mine as Im sure you do yours as well. I like what you've done with the SeaDek instead of the cushions on the bow, one of the few complaints folks have on the older cap. Get a good detail done, sell it in the Spring. You will get more than what you are asking for.

Archived