2001 PATHFINDER 2200

MIZZOUNNC

POWER PLANT ----- 2 Stroke 200HP YAHAMA HPDI
                                   August 2017 Service performed by Certified YAMAHA technician.  New Water Pump. Lower Unit oil changed.  2 new FUEL filters.
POWERPOLE
TRIM TABS
JACK PLATE
24V MINN KOTA RIPTIDE 80# THRUST Trolling Motor 
GARMIN GPS Map 440S   (Center Console)
GARMIN GPS Map 182C   (Center Console)
GARMIN Fish Finder 160C  (Bow)
SWIM LADDER
One Usable Live Well.   (The other holds the Power Pole mechanics/Fluid)
Original Ice Chest
Fuel:  Always used Marine 91/92 pure gasoline with required Yama Lube additives.
Color:  HUNTER GREEN & White
I bought this Pathfinder in North Carolina 2 years ago.  I looked for over six months and this was the cleanest Pathfinder on the market at the time. The boat is located in Sebastian.  Salt water usage was 6-8X a year, within the Intercostal Waterway.  The boat was primarily used in freshwater. Makes a great bass boat for Stick Marsh and Lake Okeechobee. 

Boat will run about 52-55 mph.  I do not know the engine hour time.  Engine starts each and every time and has never had an issue.  The Trolling Motor batteries are 2.5 years old and hold the charge and keep me going all day when I bass fish.  The cranking battery is a year old. The cushions are original.  They could be replaced, to give a fatter look, but there are no tears and they are good.

Dual axle trailer.  8 ply tires probably have a 1000 miles on them, one year old.  I pulled the boat to Marathon in August before  Hurricane Irma hit.  New LED tail lights on this Spring.

The hull is in great shape, has minor hull nicks.  

Why am I selling?  Mexico...... Going to sit on the beach in Playa del Carmen.   I love the Pathfinder.  When I get another bay boat, it will be another Pathfinder.  But Mexico is calling!

PRICE:  $21,500.00

CONTACT INFORMATION

CP 910-670-1536 (I seldom take a call with a unknown number.  Leave a message.)
cleardot.gif

IMG_9388.JPG

IMG_9385.JPG

IMG_9386.JPG

IMG_6160.jpg

IMG_9389.JPG

IMG_9390.JPG

IMG_9391.JPG

IMG_9393.JPG

IMG_9394.JPG

IMG_9395.JPG

IMG_9397.JPG