WTB 24 pathfinder

NDfootball

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2013 24 TRS with about 300 hrs on a Yamaha 300.  Ttop, power pole, etc.  Garmin 1040, custom cover.  Black sides with bottom white.  Located in Destin.  If interested, I can send more pics.  Was just wandering the site and saw your post.  Will have to think about the price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It may be lil older then you desire But I am going to be selling my 2006 24TE with a 250 yami 4 stroke.  Asking 35k.  Way under your budget, leaves room for lots of fishing gear and beer.  Maybe you can repower if you want a warrenty with the spare change, Although the current motor runs like a champ.  Text me at 386-235-3069 if you want to pursue and get pics

4 hours ago, Conceptzj said:

It may be lil older then you desire But I am going to be selling my 2006 24TE with a 250 yami 4 stroke.  Asking 35k.  Way under your budget, leaves room for lots of fishing gear and beer.  Maybe you can repower if you want a warrenty with the spare change, Although the current motor runs like a champ.  Text me at 386-235-3069 if you want to pursue and get pics

How many hours? 

On 12/28/2017 at 5:57 PM, rschoen said:

I have a 2013 24 TRS with about 300 hrs on a Yamaha 300.  Ttop, power pole, etc.  Garmin 1040, custom cover.  Black sides with bottom white.  Located in Destin.  If interested, I can send more pics.  Was just wandering the site and saw your post.  Will have to think about the price.

Please send email to Luke.sutter@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived