Shout Out To Bob @ Inshore Marine

Wanaflatsfish

Once again, the consummate professional...

1.) Provided quotes on a trailer that I ended up not buying - had I gotten a full bonus, it would be in my driveway....trust me.

2.) Ordered me another remote as back-up for my Minnkotta he sold me about 2 years ago and sent it to my home in UPS.

He is the consummate professional  and we are lucky to have his services as part of the MHP forum.

DC

Bob's the only person I allow to fondle my boat! 

Talk about killer service......my MG troller died on Thurs morn (it owes me nothing after 6 years of hard use) and he had a new MK troller ready for me to pick up on Friday afternoon!! Luckily a Riptide RT80 was available. I'd rather be lucky than good any day!! Merry Christmas to me 🎄 

7 hours ago, conocean said:

Bob's the only person I allow to fondle my boat! 

Talk about killer service......my MG troller died on Thurs morn (it owes me nothing after 6 years of hard use) and he had a new MK troller ready for me to pick up on Friday afternoon!! Luckily a Riptide RT80 was available. I'd rather be lucky than good any day!! Merry Christmas to me 🎄 

Going old skoooolll again I see :)

No Ulterra :(

dc

42 minutes ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

Going old skoooolll again I see :)

No Ulterra :(

dc

Sometimes it is hard to out perform old school. When it comes to electronics and salt water most of the time I go with the K.I.S.S. System (keep it simple stupid) nothing to corroid and go wrong.  I can raise and lower mine with one arm while sitting on the bow next to it and use it to fish mangrove points has worked great for fishing that style for years . If the rope breaks you install a new rope no need to over engineer something thats been fine for 30 years. Lots of people like the new stuff thats why there are so many choices . Hope everyone has a fantastic holiday season .  Joe R

• 2 weeks later...

Archived