2008 pathfinder 2000

Voodoohurricane

I'm looking at this 2008 pathfinder 2000 with a Yamaha 115 four stroke. I just need help to know what it's worth. Cosmetically this boat is in perfect condition and the owner babies this thing. It's has I-pilot, three batteries, polling platform,stock trim tabs and a cover. This Thing has to much to list. Thank you and God bless. 

I had a 115 on my 1900 which is quite a bit lighter than the 20'er...Do yourself a favor and take a ride and see how it works for you, because there's absolutely no way would I consider it for the 20'.  And this is coming from a guy now with a 150 on my 22 which a lot of guys around here think is underpowered so I'm no speed demon

I had a 2008 and tried both the 115 and 150. I went with the 150. Great boat. The 115 was short with any type of load. If you run real light it should be ok but 4 guys fishing with all of the gear will be a disappointment with a 115. Ron in Atlanta had a 20 with a 115 for picture taking and it was fine for what he used it for. He might chime in on this at some point. Your planned use maybe important here.

Good luck with your search,

I had an 07 with F150 and 375 hrs. I sold it in 2012 for $27,500. had dual live wells, TM, Garmin and a Power pole, full cover. Boat was in great shape.

IMO the 115 on a 20PF is not enough power when loaded and wells are full. But for the right price who am I to say.

On 1/21/2018 at 2:58 PM, fishmanjj said:

you can always trade the motor or sell it.

Exactly...if the hull is perfect and it's what you want...new power is always available either used or new....

Again, we all have different expectations on our vessels....one forum member i know had a f90 on his HPX - he hated it and moved up to a 115F Sho and now loves it....another on this forum Paul has a 90F and it does what he wants and needs....

It's all about you....I had a f115 on my 18RF...some said it was a dog and the 150HDPI was the only way to go....it was adequate for my needs....same as the F150 I had on the 22 Pathy...some guys wouldn't be caught dead with anything less than200 HP + on a 22...but, for me, it was fine...

Now, I have a 17MA with a 2 stroke 115...it's adequate...runs 38-40 WOT, light and trimmed...but, I run 90% of the time, 32-34 mph and enjoy the ride....

To the OP: What kind of pricing are you looking at on this vessel?  This might help us provide further guidance.

DC

Archived