Skiff Shop - Tom Gordon Review

I purchased my first HB from Tom used when he had Gordon Boatworks. He recently touched up the front hatch interior of my HB Guide before I sold it. Tom has always been a straight shooter and does top notch work! He's also done a few things for a buddy at work on his HB. I've seen the work on that boat and as always impeccable. You'll be happy with his work 

I remember similar scenario years ago with Castaway Customs, they have turned their customer service/response time around now.  I'd bet the same could be said for the Skiff Shop, probably very busy working through the jobs and the customer service/response/follow through is slipping.  I'd be persistent if you really want the boat worked on by them.  They have to be busy for a reason.  BTW, I cannot speak for their work but have contacted them for a quote which I did receive after about a week of waiting.  I am interested to hear your outcome because I was leaning towards using them for a few upgrades I have planned.  Keep us posted if you don't mind, even if you don't end up using them!

They seem pretty active on social media and have good reputation maybe worth dragging your sled on by so they can look it over. He made the comment on instagram a few times to inquiries about just bringing er by if I remember correct. He has solid rep so lots of pics if you go that route for those of us who may need an option. Best of luck...

• 2 years later...