Master Repair.....The BEST!!!!!!!

RJD587

Hello,

I have a 2007 Hewes Red Fisher showroom new and garage kept, I had an electrical fire 2 years ago.  I was devastated, i called the factory they recommended Master Repair in Stuart, Florida.  I live in Longwood Florida, which is 3 hours away.  i made the decision  to take my pride and joy to Mike and Scott at Master Repair.  I know everyone has heard the saying: "Better than new", well take it to the bank when i tell you the craftsmanship by the Team at Master Repair.  Their workmanship and attention detail is second to none.

I have used the boat for 2 years since the complete overhaul, there has not been the first issue.  I just went back this Monday for a trolling motor upgrade, when i got there the i felt like i was dealing with family by the way i was treated, my boat was backed into the shop and safety covers were draped all over the boat to limit dirt and damage.  The upgrade was done in a timely manner, Scott did the trolling motor upgrade and Mike checked the complete electrical system and verified that all systems and the batteries were functional.

This is truly the only place i would take by boat for service and repairs, to me it is worth drive to receive this high level of customer service and the attention to detail.  They treated my boat as if i just purchased it from the factory.

Mike, his wife Rose and Technician Scott  are the BEST in the business, they exceed all aspects of customer service.

Rick

Archived