Everglades City Seafood Festival!

DaveC

Hey everybody, please don't forget the Everglades City Seafood Festival is coming up, the weekend of the 9th !  that town and Choco took a slug from Irma and they've all been working hard to bounce back, show them some love if you can!  And go on an empty stomach...!

My son and I will probably be there on the 10th & 11th helping our Choko neighbors. We've missed it the past 2 years but those people still need all the business and help they can get so we're going to do our part. It's hard for anyone to imagine how bad Hurricane Irma kicked their butts down there.

The food at the fest is awesome and it's a great time to enjoy with family & friends!!

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:54 PM, conocean said:

My son and I will probably be there on the 10th & 11th helping our Choko neighbors. We've missed it the past 2 years but those people still need all the business and help they can get so we're going to do our part. It's hard for anyone to imagine how bad Hurricane Irma kicked their butts down there.

The food at the fest is awesome and it's a great time to enjoy with family & friends!!

Maybe we can meet up there Paul, Reichart said that you're the man!  

Archived