Newbie here

Northfl

Hi folks, new to the forum.. also fixing to be the new owner of a 99  master angler, how ever with all of the things it's has with it it doesn't have a seat cushion, does anyone know where I can get one for it, doesn't have to be a factory all fancy one just one to provide a little comfort and flip out of the way when not running.. thanks for any help

7 hours ago, Northfl said:

Hi folks, new to the forum.. also fixing to be the new owner of a 99  master angler, how ever with all of the things it's has with it it doesn't have a seat cushion, does anyone know where I can get one for it, doesn't have to be a factory all fancy one just one to provide a little comfort and flip out of the way when not running.. thanks for any help

Send me an email....I have a full set of seat cushions that came with my MA17-NEW condition with a backrest system....it has the front console seat as well.

I will let them go for $200 plus shipping...

dino.cardelli@gmail.com   if you are interested.

dc

6 minutes ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

Send me an email....I have a full set of seat cushions that came with my MA17-NEW condition with a backrest system....it has the front console seat as well.

I will let them go for $200 plus shipping...

dino.cardelli@gmail.com   if you are interested.

dc

Ha.. I wish it was that easy to find a backrest for my 1900T!

Archived