What color is my Pathfinder?

Teamjefe

I am in the process of wet sanding our 2000 Pathfinder 2200T and have run into a problem. My boat is the dark turquoise/teal color. I am having trouble finding a color match,

Does anyone know what this color is called? And where I can find some gel coat to fix the scratches?

Thanks!

Ok I spoke with Pathfinder and got the color. It its called Millennium Blue.

Now my problem is I can only find it in 1 gallon sizes. No patch kits.

Any advice now? I would rather not pay $300 to fix one scratch on my boat. The gel coat only lasts 6 months too so I can't really store it for that long.

i had to repair a small chip a few years ago and ordered an exact match of oyster white gel coat from a company mentioned on here. it was the size of a double shot glass.  I saved the box and will check when I get home by friday if you havent already gotten a response.

Team - Do a little research on the color. I know when I was wet sanding and buffing my boat I was warned that my yellow fades over time and you will have big inconsistencies if you were to buff etc (mottling of the color). I can only imagine that could effect new gel coat as well - I was told the lighter colors are more vulnerable to this problem than others.  Depending on the size/location of the scratch you may want to take that into account 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived