MA21 Switch Panel

all wet

The sticker with labeling is peeling off my switch panel on my MA21 so I'm looking for the best fix.  I found that Flounder Pounder Marine has a replacement panel, but its $115 and says it has a clear acrylic protecting the panel.  I don't know if that's good or might come off down the road too.  I searched and saw where some of you used Master Repair, or Shallow Water Customs, but I'm not near either of them (north central florida).  Will they make something and send it to you, and what's best, engraved?  Maybe get my current one engraved?

Just looking for solutions or ideas you guys have found to work good.  Thanks

Here's a pic of the peeling sticker

Switch Panel.JPG

2 hours ago, FLDXT said:

Any sign shop should be able to cut you the labels as you want, just make sure they do it with a fresh blade. 

Mine are gone.

I use my memory left to right. If the live well doesn't come on before the Rcirc pump I go back left.

Gonna have to do the same soon, let us know how it works out.

If i hang into my Pathy I’m going to replace my switches and rewire the console to clean it up. 

What are the best options for a new switch panel?  Any good options in SWFL for a place to rewire or best to get to the guys on in SE FL?

3 hours ago, all wet said:

Thanks FLDXT.  I've got an idea I'm gonna try.  Will post up some pics when done.

I think my original post is still on here when I first did it. Adhesion promoter, apply stickers than clear coat to keep the edges down. Mine has gotta be 5 or so years old, no issues.

Archived