Jump to content

Need “Cheese Grater” Photo

Recommended Posts

I removed the “cheese grater” cover from the sea chest on the bottom of my Redfisher 18 to inspect for leaks. *** if I can remember how it goes back on! If someone has a photo to reply to this issue I’d really appreciate it. I can’t remember if the little raised parts go up into the sea chest or if they stick out to scoop water and direct the water inward. 


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...