T-Top for 2300 HPS

East Coast Dave

I used tower masters in St Aug quite a bit on my Pathfinder. He is awesome but just up and closed his shop recently and no one seems to know where he went. 

One of the battalion chiefs for Flagler County is doing aluminum work but I’m having trouble tracking him down to do a little for me, I’ll let you know if I get him. 

BradM on here was gonna order a factory hard top for his and I think it was over $6k if I remember right.  Seems to me the canvas should be much cheaper but when I was shopping them on new boats, once you added an electronics box it wasn’t much more for the hard top.  

I have a 23 hps with a soft top. doesn't affect performance much (2 mph loss). i would stay away from the hard top because of the weight and because of the rear support legs being mounted to the console (major design flaw IMHO) it will cause the console to move too much in anything other than flat calm seas. if you're adding a T-top make sure to have backing plates added to avoid major headaches in the future.... unfortunately you will have to add an access panel if the boat is not being built. hope this helps 

Archived