It's a Small World

SouthernWake

Earlier this week I posted a picture of a console door I made, another member Coto recognized the console and a sticker on the side and reached out to me. Turns out this is originally his boat that changed hands some before I ended up with it over its 19 year life. I have done a lot of work to it (which I should probably put up here as well) to get it back in fighting form. I have had a blast making the connection and learning more about its past as well as knowing it has long been a fishing machine.

You never know who you will come across!

It was so cool to see my old Prosports flats boat and that it has reached South Carolina all the way from Florida. It was cool to see that it has some of the mods I did to it still on the boat. The owner sure has brought it back from what it was in when it was in Georgia from another owner. It was faded and beat up front the pictures he sent me but he definitely has got back to looking like it was when I had it. 👍👍👍

I bought my Skiff from a former police officer who died of a heart attack...the boat sat in the garage for several years (actually it's whole life)....but, was not used for a long time......Coto was unfortunately the one who was called to check on the house....when he saw pics of my skiff on the forum,  he has my number and called me to say....hey, "i know that skiff".....I saw it in the garage when I had to do a house check.....

Yes, small world.....

dc

Archived