Electrical issue with my 2016 26 TRS

First I want to say I've got nothing but good things to say about my 26 TRS. Solid boat, quality fit & finish, great layout for my family of 5. But these following issues have always existed and cant seem to get fixed. So a quick overview - Shortly after I bought my 26 TRS, I had a Turbo Swing installed to pull the kids on the tube, it is a stainless hoop that drops into brackets and allows the ski rope to be hooked up (alternative to ski pole since I have a power pole) We discovered shortly after as the kids would hang on the hoop at the beach that they would get shocked when touching it. I also had significant static in the Fusion radio when the motor was running. I called dealer, reported what was happening and took it to them to investigate. They returned it to me not being able to find out anything wrong. As soon as I launched the boat i checked the hoop for shock, still existed, and checked the radio static, still existed. I called dealer back, they thought now maybe it was something to do with a thru-hull. I returned it and they found a shorted out baitwell pump that was sending voltage to a thru-hull. Repaired it and I picked it up. I launched it, problems still exist. No knock on the dealer techs because they have tried but I'm needing to go about this myself now since the boats out of warranty. Today I turned the Fusion radio on and turned my switches on (i have a C-zone, personally not a big fan, but this was on the boat when I bought it with 30 hrs). The following switching "on" cause a single pop when turned on & off: Underwater lights, Bubbler, Spreader Lights Fwd & Aft, and Mood Lights (probably because it incl. spreader lights). The following causes constant static when on: motor. Any guidance is much appreciated.

Archived