2300 HPS T-top mounting

openwide

Sold my 2000V a couple years ago, been boat-less since with a new baby, and time to get back in the game for next spring.  I'm beginning to look around for a 0-3 yr old 2300.  I would want to install something for sight casting, and if I could have it designed, something like a removable crows nest type thing would be ideal.  In North Carolina I would only want it for like a month out of the year for cobia fishing.  So no controls, just a starboard platform right above the windshield and a rectangle to stand in at waist height.  Basically like a stand thru t-top, but without the t-top, and some way to remove any parts above the normal grab rail height to not look funny the other 11 months out of the year.  

First question is do all 2015 and newer 2300s have backing plates where a t-top mounts?

Second question was just wondering if anyone had any good ideas for such a thing?

I'm wanting to do the same to my 2200.  Here are a coup,e options I've looked into. The first one you stand on top of the t top and it will either fold down or be removed. The second you just lean on like a back rest and stand above the console. I can't make my mind up yet as to which one I like best. 

Im sure the 2300's have backing plates for t tops. Never seen a patchy that didn't. 

image.png

image.png

Archived