SOLD - Like New - Merc Spitfire X7 4-blade

geeviam

Mercury Spitfire X7 (13 X 17P) 4-blade SS propeller
Like new condition.  Freshwater only.  Blades have never touched a grain of sand or anything other than clear mountain lake water.
Outstanding hole-shot, acceleration, lift, grip in turns, load carrying
PVS customizable vent port plugs
Perfect prop for a Yamaha F115 on a RF 18 or RF 16 (Flo-Torq type hub kit not included)
$300 includes shipping to US lower 48

0210190003a.jpg

Merc_SpitFire_X7_17p_A.jpg

Merc_SpitFire_X7_17p_B.jpg

20 hours ago, geeviam said:

Mercury Spitfire X7 (13 X 17P) 4-blade SS propeller
Like new condition.  Freshwater only.  Blades have never touched a grain of sand or anything other than clear mountain lake water.
Outstanding hole-shot, acceleration, lift, grip in turns, load carrying
PVS customizable vent port plugs
Perfect prop for a Yamaha F115 on a RF 18 or RF 16 (Flo-Torq type hub kit not included)
$300 includes shipping to US lower 48

0210190003a.jpg

Merc_SpitFire_X7_17p_A.jpg

Merc_SpitFire_X7_17p_B.jpg

Gary didn’t that prop have excellent slip numbers seemed like the 17 had the speed of a higher pitch prop but still had a great holeshot when you ran it . What was your speed with the Spitefire X-7 on your RedFisher before your upgraded cheese grater replacement ? 

6 minutes ago, dabear said:

Gary didn’t that prop have excellent slip numbers seemed like the 17 had the speed of a higher pitch prop but still had a great holeshot when you ran it . What was your speed with the Spitefire X-7 on your RedFisher before your upgraded cheese grater replacement ? 

You're right Joe, this prop had the best grip and lowest slip numbers of any prop I've tested on my RF 16.  I tested it on a cool day at the lake, just me solo, 1/2 tank of fuel, light load, and it ran 49 mph on gps at 6400 rpm (the rev limit). It's also the only prop, out of many tested, that absolutely would not break loose in hard turns.

• geeviam changed the title to SOLD - Like New - Merc Spitfire X7 4-blade
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived