2007 18' Master Angler (not mine)

FLSnookhunter

man, that thing looks a little rough for its age -  lots of gelcoat chips, but probably easy to fix that - just wonder if it is indicative of general maintenance.   Of course, if the engine is dead already, most hull issues are just cosmetic.   I wonder if it really is an 07, that console isn't typical for that year - too small.  Would definitely want to see the serial number.   

I keep looking at the pics (because I just can't help myself).   At the right price, this could be a really good move if you have the $$ to repower, or you have an engine on your current boat that you could swap over until you are ready to re-power.   But, given some of the damages, have someone take a good look at it, a trustworthy boat shop, a (QUALIFIED) surveyor, someone who can, you know, check out the stringers and stuff!  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Smoking crack is a new flats boat anywhere from 55k to 80k. Cause that’s where they are. Anything under 25k is a deal. Been to a boat show lately?  30’ center consoles are 220-250k.  NO ELECTRONICS. Craziness out there. 

12 hours ago, CRC said:

Smoking crack is a new flats boat anywhere from 55k to 80k. Cause that’s where they are. Anything under 25k is a deal. Been to a boat show lately?  30’ center consoles are 220-250k.  NO ELECTRONICS. Craziness out there. 

Yeah very true. 250k for a boat in my world is going to have a/c, staterooms and diesels.

On 2/22/2019 at 5:06 PM, Nag Juice said:

Y’all (Gus) are smoking crack if you think 16k for a 12 year old flats boat that needs to be repowered is a good deal. This same boat in pristine condition sold for this price last year. Put your checkbook away Gus😂 you’ve been spending too much on your own sled. 

x10. New 150 is $13500, and after misc work you're now over 30k into a 12 year old 18 foot flats boat. 20-25 after a repower would be proper pricing. 

On 2/22/2019 at 12:57 PM, Lap it Up said:

Deck lay out and hatches and hatch material indicate late model.  That's the guide console.  Wasn't as popular as the huge one.  I actually prefer it.  Nice boat. 

I'm with you.....it doesn't say what is wrong with the F150?  New PowerHead - $5K ?   and an offer of $14-15K and you in at less than $20K...it's a Kevlar model....and while it looks a bit rough.....without closer look, it doesn't appear to be anything a wet sand couldn't clean up....again, pics never tell the whole story.

dc

Archived