WTB 17 or 18.5 MA

R0bert_0

GOOD LUCK.....

Be patient and ready to have your cash in hand when one comes up.....keep searching all avenues....those on this board know the value of them and will normally price higher than what you can find in the "open" market....

I found mine by chance, thanks to Paul-Conocean...I bought mine, sight unseen as soon as I spoke to the widow of the owner (long story)...but, if you find one, try and get one that has been covered or garage kept....they are out there....

With most, you have a lot of DIY work...but, that's part of the fun of the hobby...happy to help...send me a PM and I"ll share my pics and work completed so far.

dc

On 2/24/2019 at 10:30 AM, R0bert_0 said:

Looking to buy a 17 or 18.5 master angler. Located in the Tampa Bay Area but willing to travel! Send pictures and information to me. 7272345548

Robert - price range and/or year may help - also any requirements (2 stroke/4 stroke) etc.   While the 18 doesn't have any "suspect years" like the 21 did.   There are a few interesting specimens out there depending on what you are looking for.

On 2/26/2019 at 11:53 AM, R0bert_0 said:

I’m actually very open to years, 2 stroke or 4 stroke and up to $18,000. Looking for a nice clean boat. 

Biggest word of advice would be, patience. Do you homework. Whichwaysup has been deadly with his research on past sales. Feel free to reach out with any questions. I was in the same position two years ago and looked for 4-6 months before finding the right deal. You can go back in the "For Sale" forum and see what the have gone for in the past including accessories. Buying one equipped with a trolling motor and power pole will save you a good bit of money. 

Best of luck man, it will be worth it. What part of Tampa Bay? We fish from Safety Harbor south to Weedon all the time. These are great boats for it!

On 2/28/2019 at 4:25 PM, charles riley said:

My son has a  18.5 MA and getting ready to sell ,  This is a true cherry  completely redone  Professional Awlgrip paint job  150 high performance 3 year old 150 hp yamaha  custom maverick trailer 

Pm sent

On 2/28/2019 at 5:03 PM, Ejerome09 said:

Biggest word of advice would be, patience. Do you homework. Whichwaysup has been deadly with his research on past sales. Feel free to reach out with any questions. I was in the same position two years ago and looked for 4-6 months before finding the right deal. You can go back in the "For Sale" forum and see what the have gone for in the past including accessories. Buying one equipped with a trolling motor and power pole will save you a good bit of money. 

Best of luck man, it will be worth it. What part of Tampa Bay? We fish from Safety Harbor south to Weedon all the time. These are great boats for it!

I fish safety harbor as well as Dunedin and palm harbor!

Archived