What’s a good website for trailer rims.

OldestCityLocal

Try eCustomRim. They’re on Amazon. I just ordered a new set of 5-lug 14x5.5” galvanized wheels for $69.95. Also found the ST205/75/14 Freestar M108+ radial tires I prefer for $36 each. Both delivered to my door in 2 days with free shipping via Amazon prime. Balanced them at the tire shop for $10 each. I’ve never seen aluminum wheels that look good a year or 2 after being dunked in saltwater so I stick w/galvanized. 

5 hours ago, conocean said:

Try eCustomRim. They’re on Amazon. I just ordered a new set of 5-lug 14x5.5” galvanized wheels for $69.95. Also found the ST205/75/14 Freestar M108+ radial tires I prefer for $36 each. Both delivered to my door in 2 days with free shipping via Amazon prime. Balanced them at the tire shop for $10 each. I’ve never seen aluminum wheels that look good a year or 2 after being dunked in saltwater so I stick w/galvanized. 

Agreed on the rims...except I prefer Maxxis or Kumho.

dc

1 hour ago, smooth move said:

is it just cosmetic or is something wrong with your rims? bead blasting would make a huge difference.

They won’t hold air have to take them to shop every other month to get new valve stems for two of them. I’ve sanded and polished inside near valve stems but keeps happening. Plus there super old ford ranger rims the guy before me put on. Time to upgrade. 

12 hours ago, OldestCityLocal said:

They won’t hold air have to take them to shop every other month to get new valve stems for two of them. I’ve sanded and polished inside near valve stems but keeps happening. Plus there super old ford ranger rims the guy before me put on. Time to upgrade. 

Most likely pitting at the bead, can easily be fixed. But new rims are also pretty inexpensive. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

Archived