WTB Pathfinder 23DV

20cent

Thx, that’s the one I had an agreement to buy. As I was working details to go pick it up, the guy stopped answering my phone calls.  Guessing he sold it to someone else. Thanks again for the lead, hoping another one comes up for sale soon!  

Well, I hate to tell you this but I have it.  And what I really hate to tell you is that I bought on the 2/1 and picked it up on 2/8.  He did say that there was someone that was working out transportation but I had cash in hand, I guess that was you.  He said he had gotten a ton of calls, even another guy here (mikeym) that said he was really close as well.  Sorry, I have wanted one for years and had house proceed money burning a hole in my pocket.  I never thought I would really get a shot at one, much less one that was 30min away.  I noticed that he had not taken down the ad and was unsure of why.  I kinda know him through 3rd party friends that have spoken highly of him so I can ask why he might be stringing you along, seems unusual.  Were you talking to him recently or in then?

If it's any consolation.....its' ROUUUUUGH.  I have posted about it recently if you want to rub salt in the wound and/or make yourself feel better on what it's needed.....sorry. 

Archived