Motormate

VsteveV

I'm a little annoyed with my motor falling to the side when trailering. I have the rubber yamaha insert that goes over the piston, but it still does not prevent the motor from tilting. Anyone have any feed back on the Motormates? Seems like all the bass guys have them....

Don't know what their called but I have these blue plastic things that snap on the steering ram and prevents the motor from laying over. If I didn't it would hit the poling platform when tilted up. Takes 5 seconds to put on and off.

Here, There like these but much sturdier than these here.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/marinetech-trailering-stabilizer-clips?hvarAID=shopping_googleproductextensions&affcode_c=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI94zyzOGB4QIVFonICh1vbQTIEAQYAiABEgJSlPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

3 minutes ago, Capt. Troy said:

Don't know what their called but I have these blue plastic things that snap on the steering ram and prevents the motor from laying over. If I didn't it would hit the poling platform when tilted up. Takes 5 seconds to put on and off.

Hmmmmm I used them on my F150 and forgot one time at the ramp to take it off.....it was interesting to try and dock :)

dc

Archived