Flyswap

John42

Do epoxy spoon flies qualify for a crab pattern? They work great on crab eatin' reds. I am in, and would like to tie them. If not, I will figure out something else to tie.

By the way, greetings from Shanghai, China. I have been in the FE for a week or so and return home on Tuesday.

I was in Shanghai last year... I got really homesick during my 4 week trip to Asia!! All I can say about Shanghai is to be careful when walking the streets alone and pretend you don't speak neither chinese, english, nor spanish so that "they" will leave you alone!!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 tyers so far each person will need to ty 9 one extra for the swapmiester........if claire oks this we can close the swap and set a due date for the flys to ship.....claire will also need to pm everyone with an address to mail them to....lets see what she has to say..... ;)

well i will take that as a yes.

this is what i see

CRAB

IN TO SWAP

john42

shadow

luisc

forgettoremember

benzo

kimura

rod rapper

tokengirl?

i will wait in till 10/31 at noon than let you know how many to tie.

at that time will give date to be finished and mailed.

OK shadow thanks for stepping up to the plate, remember you will need to set a deadline like two weeks and email exeryone an address to send the flys to.........just a reminder........so far it looks like we are tying 8 let us know and thanks again.....

Archived