Goodbye, Garmin.

HewesYourDaddy

Lots of changes going on with my boat these last few weeks.... All of this discussion about Garmin/Simrad, etc. and I finally decided I can't "do" my Garmin any longer. I have a 1yr old Echomap 74dv. Its just not getting it done for me any more. I got a phenomenal deal on a new-in-box Raymarine eS78 this morning - one that I couldn't pass up. I was hoping for a 9 inch unit of some sort   (Simrad NSS9 was my first choice), but due to the size of my mounting location, I would be pushing the limits of my current cut-out location. So, Raymarine it is..... 

On 4/2/2019 at 9:51 AM, HewesYourDaddy said:

Lots of changes going on with my boat these last few weeks.... All of this discussion about Garmin/Simrad, etc. and I finally decided I can't "do" my Garmin any longer. I have a 1yr old Echomap 74dv. Its just not getting it done for me any more. I got a phenomenal deal on a new-in-box Raymarine eS78 this morning - one that I couldn't pass up. I was hoping for a 9 inch unit of some sort   (Simrad NSS9 was my first choice), but due to the size of my mounting location, I would be pushing the limits of my current cut-out location. So, Raymarine it is..... 

check with COTO on the forum...he's been happy with his new Lawrence and it runs the FMT

Archived