2003 Pathfinder Logo

General disarray

Anyone know where I can find an eps or old pathfinder logo? Dealer doesnt have it, called maverick they said they dont sell it and wouldn't give out the old eps (disheartening to say the least).

The problem is the discoloration behind the old logo to go to the new. Pathfinders response was "wet sand and polish the entire boat to see if it would come out" (Excellent customer service LOL). I explained the problem is that its not just a refresh of faded color, the decal seems to have actually turned it a brownish color as well. 

Anyone have a solution? Looking for a option before I just have someone recreate it 

Thanks!

Lots of places will make the logo....It’s not uncommon to have to wet sand, compound, and polish the area behind or where an old decal was. Not just from where the logo was, but where it wasn’t. The area exposed to the sun and elements will be faded. The wet sand process fixes or at least limits the contrast. 

On 4/6/2019 at 7:44 PM, BradM said:

Lots of places will make the logo....It’s not uncommon to have to wet sand, compound, and polish the area behind or where an old decal was. Not just from where the logo was, but where it wasn’t. The area exposed to the sun and elements will be faded. The wet sand process fixes or at least limits the contrast. 

Totally get that but its much easier to get the logo matched. To tell someone to strip everything off the colored areas of the boat and completely sand and refinish it is a bit of a stretch over handing over an eps file that you no longer use. Heck I am happy to pay them to run me a set

If the eps file didn't exist thats another story but it does

• 1 month later...

Wondering if there are any new opinions on this. 

I bought one off amazon actually and the logo and size look good but the material is very thin and scratched up VERY easily. 

I would like to take it to a local vinyl guy but a grab of the logo off the internet is not going to translate well when blown up (i've already seen the end of that movie)