Hard Top

john ambler

Looking for advice and or if anyone knows who makes a nice hardtop for a 2006 24 pathfinder.

Trying to figure out adding a hard top and new motor at some point and or upgrading to a 25 hybrid but trying to be fiscally responsible.

All I really am missing is a nice hard top. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Yes you change over but make sure you frame can handle the added wt. some very light, some heavy. The Hull Truth has some info on this. Read they cost 1200 on up. Some have done dyi with different materials including starboard. There are some manufactures out their also. Sure a fabricator can lead you in the right direction. I like the idea very much.

2 hours ago, john ambler said:

Do you know if you can buy the hardtops from the factory and or the dealer, the 25 hard tops look sweet.

Try giving them a call, nothing to loose

Had some time to kill. Looked up marine hardtop fabricators, there are several. Good luck. Let us know what you find.

I just had a folding t-top made by Action in Cape Coral.  They had options for a hard top when I was going through the list, so you could reach out to them.  My only thoughts is that the frame is probably not universal to just put the hard top on.  I assume the hard top mold is what it is, and the pipework is made to mate up with connections points.  More of a bolt it on, versus the fabric being lashed.  

Archived