25 Hybrid Rod Lockers

Wookie

When I ordered my 23HPS, I asked them not to mount any rod holders in the rod lockers, just send them loose in a box. I mounted them on stainless hinges. If I don't need all the rod holders, they just fold flat against the outer wall of the rod locker. this keeps them from sticking out into the rod locker and  saves a little room for my wife's stuff.

Love the new boat. Really a lot bigger than just adding two feet. That said, the 23 was a great boat as well. Storage on new boat is more but different so having to rethink a bunch of things.  I like all my rods to be in the lockers for overnight trips and stops to eat on way home. Overall, this is the best boat I have ever owned.  Just trying to make it perfect for me. 

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 2:50 PM, SCFD rtrd. said:

When I ordered my 23HPS, I asked them not to mount any rod holders in the rod lockers, just send them loose in a box. I mounted them on stainless hinges. If I don't need all the rod holders, they just fold flat against the outer wall of the rod locker. this keeps them from sticking out into the rod locker and  saves a little room for my wife's stuff.

The new ones come like that now, SCFD. They must have taken notes!

Archived