Pathfinder 15t

FLDXT

Fished a lot out of one. Ran in absolute spit. We would run where mangrove shoots were sticking up....crazy. I would say the draft was 5-6 in easy to pole as well. Definitely a neat little boat for skinny water but forget about deeper water in choppy conditions...you will get pounded and you will get wet.

10-4...thanks, was hoping she'd draft a little less, understood about getting beat up, this thing will be for getting real shallow and runs near shore depending on draft. Any idea what the 15 weighs, hull? Did the 15 have the stringer issues the 17 did?

21 minutes ago, FLDXT said:

Think I'm gonna look for something in AL unless I find a 15t or 17t hull for a number I cant pass up. Just too many obstacles in the water up here.

If you have to cross any choppy water....look for something with a bit of a "V"....many inexpensive options if it's not your "main boat"

dc

It's not too bad here, can stay in close if its nasty and have a shallow enough boat. Not to concerned about chop, this wont be my only ride hopefully, just something to beat around back in there creeks and not worry about getting caught at low or some oyster rash.

Archived