LED Lights under console??

Goatro

I have a 2012 2300 and one on the led light housing broke under the console. It won’t hold the light in place cause one of the ears on it is broke off. Anyone know who is manufacture of them. Looking to replace instead of just slapping a ton of silicone and gluing it back. 

• 4 weeks later...

I had to change mine out due to one side not working. I did not search for OEM. The lights I bought ended up being brighter so I changed both sides. As I remember the biggest job was not taking the light loose from the console. The biggest job was trying to get the new wire spliced and back into the hole the wire came out of. The hole is drilled just large enough for the wire no connector. I believe I ended up finding the wire under the inspection plate in the floor to make a connection. It was a pretty big pain in the butt to say the least. 

1 minute ago, HoneyB said:

I had to change mine out due to one side not working. I did not search for OEM. The lights I bought ended up being brighter so I changed both sides. As I remember the biggest job was not taking the light loose from the console. The biggest job was trying to get the new wire spliced and back into the hole the wire came out of. The hole is drilled just large enough for the wire no connector. I believe I ended up finding the wire under the inspection plate in the floor to make a connection. It was a pretty big pain in the butt to say the least. 

So how did you get the light off?

From the looks of the broken one i have. The whole light should pop off on the corners. Then behind the light are two screws holding the fixture to console base. The wires are butt spliced, so you will have to cut and splice them. I ordered 3 new lights back on June 8th. They were on backorder from Innovative lights. They finally shipped and should be here Friday. I'll try to tackle them this weekend and report back.

Well one light came in yesterday. 

Took some pics 

pic 1 front of light 

pic 2 back of light. You can see the two holes where they mount to console base 

pic 3 ears on the end. They look like they don’t do much 

pic 4 horizontal tab on light that holds it place 

pic 5 light housing. You can see the tab on it that holds the light in place. 

Good luck guys. At least I can get one changed out before 4 th of July. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

So I got lights replaced finally. In the console there is a hatch access cover. I unscrewed the access panel and there were 3 plugs right on top the fuel tank. Yep they were led light plugs. I unplugged them and cut the wires. Picked up some new duestch connector. Installed new connectors, installed new light and looks like it came from factory.