Trolling motors.net

Northfl

On 6/6/2019 at 7:14 PM, Northfl said:

Any of you folks ever purchase a new tm from trolling motors.net? If so how was the experience and customer service??

I just purchased a new MK Ultra from Bass Pro my unit took a crap and had been in the shop 3x's in 4 years........my other one was 4 years old and it was having another problem (it's a Gen1)......I really like the Ultra and the price was reasonable...but, the great point was a  an additional 3 year, no questions asked warranty from BPS  by any MK service center....I have 5 years warranty on the unit for $499....to me, it's a bargain.

I have Inshore Marine specialities down the road and it can be serviced by them if a warranty claim is indicated.

Bob is the best....

dc

23 hours ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

I just purchased a new MK Ultra from Bass Pro my unit took a crap and had been in the shop 3x's in 4 years........my other one was 4 years old and it was having another problem (it's a Gen1)......I really like the Ultra and the price was reasonable...but, the great point was a  an additional 3 year, no questions asked warranty from BPS  by any MK service center....I have 5 years warranty on the unit for $499....to me, it's a bargain.

I have Inshore Marine specialities down the road and it can be serviced by them if a warranty claim is indicated.

Bob is the best....

dc

Dang Dino, $500 - $100/year - for a warranty!!  Doesn't sound like they're very comfortable with their quality.  I know stores really push "extended warranties" on everything now a days - hell they make more on them than they do on the products.  For $100 a year you're probably better to self insure.

So i bit the bullet and ordered a new one from trollingmotors.net. Until i think june 20 they have a code for a new quick release for free. It came in friday new motor will be monday. Pretty easy decision i suppose. No tax and free shipping plus free quick release bracket. Minn kota terrova 54”shaft i pilot 80# thrust

Archived