New Selling Price and Buying Info?

Seacraft06

We are considering making the move up and the 25 Pathfinder is on the short list. I am just wondering how close are the actual selling prices vs the website where you can build your boat and the price it shows?

I would love to find a newer used one but finding one that fits what we want seems challenging. If anyone knows of one coming on the market let me know! Thanks. 

3 hours ago, bernieNC said:

Here is another good example for you. I just ordered an Ameri Trail for my 2200 and I am paying more than 20% less than the “build your boat” price.

Thank you!

I am going to reach out to a few places and see what the quotes come back at. I would like to go to the closest dealer however our area is notorious for having higher prices on EVERYTHING. Am I going to find any difference in the prices between dealers if I shop around?

Sorry this is my first new boat purchase and I am not sure how the Pathfinder dealer network is setup. I know some brands have “territories” they sell in and can’t go outside these areas and I am not sure if Pathfinder is one of these brands? Also not sure how structured the prices are for them. 

Thanks for all the information. 

15 hours ago, Seacraft06 said:

Thank you!

I am going to reach out to a few places and see what the quotes come back at. I would like to go to the closest dealer however our area is notorious for having higher prices on EVERYTHING. Am I going to find any difference in the prices between dealers if I shop around?

Sorry this is my first new boat purchase and I am not sure how the Pathfinder dealer network is setup. I know some brands have “territories” they sell in and can’t go outside these areas and I am not sure if Pathfinder is one of these brands? Also not sure how structured the prices are for them. 

Thanks for all the information. 

The stock answer to your question is always the same from here, your best bet is to deal with your local/ nearest dealer if possible.  At some point during ownership you will need the dealer, much more convenient if they are close by.  

Skip

To minimize trips back to dealer if you buy from a distance, do a thorough pre delivery inspection and sea trial.  Also, doesn’t every dealer have to provide warranty service regardless of where you buy, although I fully recognize the relationship aspect?  I have bought new cars from different states and never had an issue with my local dealer doing warranty work but maybe boats are different?