Jonesing

whichwaysup

Go in your house. start scraping the ceilings to finish smooth.. rip out the flooring.. paint every wall and celling put up crown molding where there was none. Take down every fixture that has gold tone accents...........Trust me as bad as the jonesing gets............. you will have other things more pressing.

But I am one week away from a week in dead man's bay.. so I am about  to get my fix 

• Like 1

HoneyB, good advice.   Unfortunately, I am running out of distractions.   Fixing a couple surfboards today and hoping the waves are big enough tomorrow that I cant see the boats congregated on the reefs off the beach.    

Shallowminded, its a bad feeling to see a good boat sit idle, at least I dont have that problem.  Glad yours is getting ready for use again!

Nagjuice, yes, dang you.   My only consolation is that I know you to be similarly infected . . .

• Like 1

I start jonesing when I pull into my driveway after fishing 5 days straight!

I’m rarely off the water more than 10 days at a time. The biggest contributors to this good fortune is: 1) no wife. 2) son is now 16 & can largely fend for himself. 3) I work for amazing people. 4) YOLO!!! 

• Like 1