2200 add rod holders midship

JPizzle

Recently added a T-Top to my 2003 2200v pathfinder. Before I patch the holes from the Bimini hardware, I was thinking about idea of something I could just add to cover it up. 

I could do a midship cleat, but I have always Just tied off to console  hand rail and now T top support.

Also thought about a rod holder, could be 0° to allow for a cutting board or place for rod rigging so I don’t have to deal with the T-Top grommets.  Rod holder seems more useful, but I don’t know if one will fit. Any thoughts?

Both a rod holder and a spring cleat are handy.  Most people add a 15° rod holder because there is not a huge amount of room between the liner and the side of the boat.

If you add a spring cleat, go on eBay to see if you can find a match to your existing cleats.  Pathfinder has used a number of hardware manufacturers.

8734.thumb.jpeg.47ef03b9abbcb18d9ac7f826432029dc.jpeg8736.thumb.jpeg.c581b881addec5dedacbcc5dad3071ae.jpegHere are 2 pictures of my boat. In one from the  bow looking to stern you can see the four on the gunnel.  The one on the stern is 0 degree.  It is nice for portable downrigger  or any other need for a straight support.  The next is factory  15 degree  then another 0 degree. This one is great for placing a rod while unhooking  a fish or rerigging. 

The next or closest to gas fill is a 15 degree. 

In the other picture you can see a 0 degree  and a JL 8.8 at the end if the rod locker. The JL does extend slightly into the rod locker but has not been a problem. 

The handrail was factory installed and I really like it there. 

Hope this helps with some ideas.

Thank you.  I have speakers in the same location and don't really think I need one up front. I think the 0 degree will be fine and I can see it being used for rigging, 

On my front deck,  I bought on of the seat base posts and mounted two angled rod holders to it and a cup holder on top.  Its really useful when using the trolling motor or even when sitting with chunks out.