Sandy - Seat Cushions

She told me the same. I took my 26 upholstery to Mousa's in Jacksonville. They have a double diamond stitching machine, which is what I wanted on the insets. I dropped all cushions off Monday and picked them up Friday, 4 days later. Very reasonable price. There was another 26 in there that was dropped off the day before mine for the same thing. They do OEM interiors for the big Insetta cat boat.

13 hours ago, mikeym said:

She told me the same. I took my 26 upholstery to Mousa's in Jacksonville. They have a double diamond stitching machine, which is what I wanted on the insets. I dropped all cushions off Monday and picked them up Friday, 4 days later. Very reasonable price. There was another 26 in there that was dropped off the day before mine for the same thing. They do OEM interiors for the big Insetta cat boat.

you tell this story with no pics??  Share some pics  I would love to see the finished product

55 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

you tell this story with not pics??  Share some pics  I would love to see the finished product

If you send your stuff down here HB, let me know. I can run them to Steve (Mousa) for you. My father in-law is a VP at the local textile supplier, and has Mousa on speed dial. He did the cushions in my old Pathy, and his work is top notch. Cash is king.

On 7/22/2019 at 1:55 PM, Fatherof4 said:

I am located in central AL, Montgomery, AL area.  Really liked the quality Sandy does, but, open to suggestions.

I couldn't wait and we have an excellent local shop. They just don't do the embroidery so I had Sandy do the Maverick logos and send them to me and local shop do the cushions. She apparently keeps the logos panels in stock as she got them out same day. Shoot me a PM if you need the shop info.