2001 Maverick 17 HPXV

Its A Toss Up

I am selling my 2001 Maverick 17 HPXV with a 2001 Yamaha 90hp two stroke. This Boat has an excellent hole shot, cruises in mid thirties and top speed is 40+. This boat is as clean as it gets. Almost everything is brand new installed a year ago. All pumps, Wiring, 12v Motorguide Riptide motor, two batteries, dual bank charger with marinco plug, Garmin 421s w g2vision chip, Hella anchor light, Accon marine navigation light, 22ft Biscayne push pole, are a year old or less. Lenco trim tabs are about 5 years old and have never given me an issue. Sound system with Bluetooth capability JVC and Kenwood speakers. Also has blue under funnel led lights and blue led courtesy lights. The console has an aluminum custom three rod holder. The trailer has been taken yearly to boat master trailer and is in perfect shape with two spare tires. The engine has a stainless steel Powertech prop and I have spair extra all aluminum Yamaha prop that I always keep on boat. It has been garage kept since 2001 and for last two years has been under a custom sunbrella cover, which is included with the sale. It has been meticulously maintained and maintenanced and all work has been done by Boat Master Trailer, Shallow Water Customs, Islamarine, and Eric’s Outboard. Lots of work has been done over the last 6months with Islamarine

Work Includes:

New Awl grip non-skid

New custom all black console door and console switch plate

New Powder coat on polling platform

New Super Comfy 6in cushion

New brush Seadeck w Redfish and snook emblem on Gunnels

New Vmarine push pole holders All Black

New only three months old Baystar hydraulic Steering

January 2014: Yamaha 90 two stroke

Full Rebuild including Pistons, gaskets, seals, and carb rebuild. All Yamaha parts done at Erics Outboard.

This boat is the best boat I have ever had. You will fall in love. I have receipts for all work done. I have spent over 8k on this boat since January 2014. Only serious buyers. Asking 20k If you are interested and want pictures please text me or call me at (305)-879-4259

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived