2200 trs Bimini top

Derrek

I mounted on inside of gunners using the acorn quick release mounts. It folds flat toward the back and allows the rear seats to open but does inhibit opening live well. I didn’t do adjustable track.  Someone recently posted a few pics of top and inside mount also. 

• Like 1

I have a 2200XL with a bimini as well....I do have the Accon quick release mounts. These are by far the best mounts to purchase because of the high quality stainless and smoothness on top surface so you won’t break a toe or catch a line, etc.

mine are mounted on top of the gunnels , therefore allowing you to buy a wider top and frame, you can gain 6”s of width this way. I do not have a preference...when I bought my boat “ used “ the Top came with it and the mounts were on the top of gunnels. The top will lay flat on the back. My model 2200 does not have rear seats and you can open the center live well with the top laying flat.

you can see the mounts in this picture mounted on top of gunnel about midship, just aft of the cleats.

7B27B292-4F9F-4265-9BEE-72D2ECB91F44.jpeg

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:09 PM, fishmanjj said:

I have a 2200XL with a bimini as well....I do have the Accon quick release mounts. These are by far the best mounts to purchase because of the high quality stainless and smoothness on top surface so you won’t break a toe or catch a line, etc.

mine are mounted on top of the gunnels , therefore allowing you to buy a wider top and frame, you can gain 6”s of width this way. I do not have a preference...when I bought my boat “ used “ the Top came with it and the mounts were on the top of gunnels. The top will lay flat on the back. My model 2200 does not have rear seats and you can open the center live well with the top laying flat.

you can see the mounts in this picture mounted on top of gunnel about midship, just aft of the cleats.

7B27B292-4F9F-4265-9BEE-72D2ECB91F44.jpeg

I agree with fishmanjj. Something else to think about; Mound the primary quick connects in a position that will allow you to maximize shade and weather protection. Consider mounting a second set of quick connects behind the primary set. This will allow you to move the top more to the rear when storing the top and allow access to compartments. Remember, you have to account for trailering and tilting the motor also.