Buying a 2004 Pathfinder 2200 this weekend

SCtiger2019

That’s a great combination .... be sure to get a compression test on the motor. I had a HPDI 200 on my first 2400 back 18 years ago....that motor had 1825 hours on it when I took it off to put a F250 on the boat. Hindsight.....I should have ran the 200 until she blew up...which may not have ever happened. That motor is a workhorse and has plenty of torque and speed. You’ll see 50 + mph if propped correctly.

on the hull, look for stress cracks in gel coat at front bulkhead in the corners at front deck and rear deck....that’s normal ....obvious soft spots or “ yellow “ spots if any repair has been done on bottom. The 22’s are rock solid platforms and will serve you well. 

Get it and go fishing.....JJ

2 hours ago, smilemaker said:

The 2200 TE has a front live well and a cast net locker in the floor up front. The rod locker hatches open forward.  The rear deck is higher and the hatches are larger. Totally different console. Smaller footprint and rod holders are not built in.

Correct, plus the TE has a jackplate

I'm on my third 2200. One T and two V,s. Same hull on both. Very dry ride and will take a good size chop very well. Great inshore and offshore (on good days) boat. The HPDI 200 is by far the best setup. Great hole shot and surprisingly good on gas as well. Just keep up the maintenance on her and she'll last a lifetime. Just turned over 800 hrs on mine and running strong.