Help pricing an 2003 18 (needs work).

ofdphildo

only thing i would add is, the trailer shouldnt be too expensive to fix if the main structural parts are not rusted through, i just had to replace my torsion axle and it was $550 including new hubs, bunks, brackets, ubolts arent to expensive $150 tops id say so now your at $700 for a basically brand new trailer. just throwing that out there.

• Like 1

If the motor runs on this boat, after the fuel system is cleaned. Give me a scrub brush a bucket of bleach and a buffer, and I will make this boat look brand new.

If the 'sold" boat was in a more populated area, the price would've been 2k higher. I think they totally compare, here is another one for comps.

13 hours ago, ofdphildo said:

Does the fact that the boat has been sitting full of water since Dorian concern anyone?

Based on what my fiberglass guys have told me, it would definitely cause me to at least check things out more carefully.   how full was it?   To me, the bigger issue is that this is probably a bigger pattern of neglect.   Nobody does that who takes care of boats.   

#Gremlins